Improving one’s cosmetic appearance is another way of fighting the natural aging process. Aesthetic medicine treats scars, wrinkles, liver spots, varicose veins and more, helping both women and men look as young as they feel.
Progressive Health and Rejuvenation offers a wide array of nonsurgical, medical aesthetic procedures, including:
Used to treat wrinkles and lines, fillers can also be used to define and plump lips, and to fill in hollow areas in the cheeks, under the eyes or on the backs of the hands. Results last between 6 and 12 months.
- JUVÉDERM® is a collection of fillers made from hyaluronic acid (HA). Found naturally in the skin, HA delivers nutrients, adds volume and helps the skin stay moist and soft. This gel is administered by injection.
- JUVÉDERM XC is used to smooth lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA adds volume to the cheeks.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA adds volume to the lips and softens lines around the lips.
- Restylane® hyaluronic fillers provide natural-looking results. Restylane adds volume and fullness to the face to remove lines and folds. The gel is injected into the area(s) to be treated using an ultra-fine needle. Various formulations are used to treat different problems and areas of the face.
- Restylane Lyft adds volume and definition to the cheeks.
- Restylane Silk gives you silkier, smoother lips.
- Restylane Refyne softens laugh lines.
- Restylane Defyne helps smooth deep laugh lines while maintaining your natural expression.
- Botox® eliminates lines and wrinkles with visible results. This simple, nonsurgical, injectable treatment takes around 10 minutes.
- Dysport® is very similar to Botox, but it works faster than Botox. While Botox takes 3 to 5 days to work, Dysport works within 1 or 2 days. If you have a special event in a day or so, you might prefer this newer formulation.
- KYBELLA™ is an FDA-approved, nonsurgical treatment that permanently dissolves chin fat. The active ingredient, deoxycholic acid, is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that helps break down and absorb dietary fat. KYBELLA destroys fat cells when injected into the fat below the chin.
Injectable neurotoxins, all of which contain the active ingredient botulinum type A, are used to smooth wrinkles that result from years of facial movements like frowning, smiling and squinting. Toxins are most commonly used on frown lines, wrinkles around the eyes, forehead creases, around the corners of the mouth and on the chin. They work by blocking the nerve impulses to the muscles, causing them to relax, softening your expressions and reducing wrinkles. Results last from 3 to 6 months.
Submental Fullness Treatment
Submental fullness is the term for a double chin. The extra fat in this area is caused by aging, genetics or weight gain.
The Obagi® line of medical products was developed by leading skin care experts to help minimize the appearance of skin aging, sun damage and other conditions. These products are only available though physicians and skin care professionals. In addition to complete systems to protect and preserve youthful-looking skin, the line includes moisturizers, sun protection formulas, smoothing lotions, eye products, acne cream and other products specially formulated to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Obagi also makes products for use during in-office chemical peel and facial procedures.
Facial Reward Programs
Professional Health and Rejuvenation is associated with a couple of programs that reward you with savings on certain treatments and products.
- Brilliant Distinctions® by Allergan®
Earn points with every participating treatment and product purchased; redeem $10 for every 100 points; and save on future treatments. Participating products include Botox, JUVÉDERM and KYBELLA.
- ASPIRE Galderma Rewards
Join for free, earn points and get rewarded. Participating products and treatments include Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne.